On today’s show, Andrew and Natasha meet again to record another episode of The Lounge Podcast. This episode features conversations about technology in the classroom…apps, tech tools, and using technology safely! Listen in to hear about tips, tricks, must-do activities, and more! Read the show notes below and don’t forget to download & subscribe to the podcast on iTunes today!
Each episode features three segments:
- Topic Discussion
- Quick Tip for Tomorrow
- The Rookie Resource Bank
Topic: Technology in the Classroom
Quick Tip for Tomorrow:
Something you could do the next day in class with little or no prep and is applicable to most grade levels.
- Andrew: Create a culture of learning/Kids involved with programming
- Natasha: Classroom Twitter Account
The Rookie Resource Bank:
Any electronic, print, or event resource that we found helpful in our first few years of teaching. Of course, these are all applicable to all teachers.
Quick Shout Outs
- We want to take a moment and thank everyone for continuing to support our site – we have reached over 12,500 visitors. Thank you !
- We hope you continue to watch for Natasha who is co-moderating the #ntchat with Lisa Dabbs - on Wednesday nights at 8:00pm EST
- Please join us and 261 others on Facebook.com/TheRookieTeacher
- We are also spending time gathering some great ideas for the classroom on Pinterest (http://bit.ly/rookiepins) - we are up to 2881 followers on our collab board – let us know if you’d like to contribute.
- If you believe in what we’re doing & want to support our team, we have buttons available – send us a FB message, tweet, or email and we will get one out to you ASAP!
- Watch for our Lounge Express Series – starting soon!
Would you like a BUTTON? Email us and we will send you one
Like what you’ve heard? Have more questions? Contact us:
We are always looking for ideas, feedback, tips and tricks of the trade. Find us on Twitter @RookieTeacherCA, Facebook.com /TheRookieTeacher. If you are looking to get involved with our team, please contact us!